2 May 2016

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette

I love a good eyeshadow palette, it's something that I will wear every day even if I don't have foundation or eyeliner on. My newest addition to my collection is the New-Trals vs Neutrals palette from Makeup Revolution. I've had my eye on this for a while and I finally took the plunge and bought it (it matches perfectly with my new dress - that justifies it right).

Since this is one of their professional palettes, this comes in a box (which I forgot to take a picture of) and this one has a matte effect top which is different to the other palettes that I have from this brand. The lid also houses a giant mirror that would be perfect for travelling and there's also a little plastic sheet that tells you the names of the shadows. 

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs neutrals

And here's the inside of the palette. Isn't it beautiful! There are 16 shades in total, the top row are all warm/peachy toned and the bottom row are slightly cooler and also much shimmery-er. All of the shadows are really nice, the pale shades don't show up that well on me but then most pale shades don't. The shadows are also a little powdery but I personally don't mind that at all.

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs neutrals

These swatches are from the top row. Left to right there's: Bias, Neutral, Personal, Vogue, Trend, New-tral, tone and Custom. 

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs neutrals

These are from the bottom row. Left to right there's: Cool, Style, Partial, Mode, Adapt, Buff, Suit and Strong. 

Makeup Revolution New-trals vs neutrals

The top row of shadows is definitely my favourite so far. I love warm toned shadows and the peachy tones are perfect for this time of year (when the English weather bucks up!). My go to eye look at the minute is Neutral and Vogue in the crease with Personal all over the lid.

I'll definitely get lots of wear out of the bottom row too when autumn and winter rolls around.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely review of the palette. It really is such a lovely palette :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second row of shadows the best, they're gorgeous.
    Vicky
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete