9 October 2016

My first Make Up Geek shadows

I've had my eye on Make Up Geek shadows for a while but I'd never actually purchased any. My friend Rach (www.thebeautyisabeast.com) has quite a few and she said that I'd love them! So I ended up on Beauty Bay and I picked up three gorgeous shades for autumn!


It was actually really hard to pick just three out (I didn't want to buy too many in case they didn't work for me) especially as there aren't any swatches on the website and the colour shown doesn't always match up. I ended up picking out Bitten, Twilight and Secret Garden.


 These shadows come in a little plastic sleeve which is in a gorgeous cardboard box/sleeve and I personally think these look like they cost much more than £5.50! Here are just the pans themselves, they stick to my Z Palette perfectly and are now in my Crowd Colour palette!


Twilight - a shimmery, purple taupe shade that's perfect for this time of year.

Bitten - a gorgeous deep red shade.

Secret Garden - brown with teal duochrome which is just stunning!



All of these shades are incredibly pigmented but also easy to blend. I will definitely be going back for more shades! I just need to ask Rach for some recommendations!

My Links:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/allhailthenails
Instagram: www.instagram.com/allhailthenails
Snapchat: allhailthenails (I’ll start snapping I promise!)


PR contact: all.hail.the.nails01@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Aw Kat, these colours look amazing!
    Also it's great to see you blogging again.
    Now to just get your hands on more MUG pans 😍🙂

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours look lovely, it's always great when you chance your arm at purchasing something online & it works out. I look forward to seeing more of your purchases.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous! Nice colour choices! xx

    ReplyDelete